| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Piura in August is really warm at 21.95 °C (71.51 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Piura August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Piura, Peru
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Piura:
- Otavalo, Ecuador - 657.4 kms (408.5 miles) NNE
- La Concordia, Ecuador - 597 kms (371 miles) NNE
- Quito, Ecuador - 607 kms (377.2 miles) NNE
- Izobamba, Ecuador - 583.7 kms (362.7 miles) NNE
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 515.7 kms (320.4 miles) NNE
- Portoviejo, Ecuador - 462.8 kms (287.6 miles) N
- Pichilingue, Ecuador - 473.1 kms (294 miles) NNE
- Puyo, Ecuador - 505.5 kms (314.1 miles) NE
- Milagro, Ecuador - 360.5 kms (224 miles) NNE
- Guayaquil, Ecuador - 347.5 kms (215.9 miles) NNE
- Canar, Ecuador - 347.5 kms (215.9 miles) NNE
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 201.9 kms (125.5 miles) NE
- Yurimaguas, Peru - 502 kms (311.9 miles) E
- Moyobamba, Peru - 413.2 kms (256.8 miles) ESE
- Chachapoyas, Peru - 324 kms (201.3 miles) ESE
- Tarapoto, Peru - 490.1 kms (304.5 miles) ESE
- Chiclayo, Peru - 196.2 kms (121.9 miles) SSE
- Cajamarca, Peru - 319.1 kms (198.3 miles) SE
- Trujillo, Peru - 360.9 kms (224.3 miles) SSE
- Chimbote, Peru - 494.1 kms (307 miles) SSE